Important Information Regarding Your Appointment
In response to the current pandemic, new guidelines have been set to help ensure the safety of patients and staff when visiting our office.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are at the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Only the patient may enter the office. If the patient is a minor, or requires special assistance only one parent/legal guardian may be present.
- Any one entering the office is required to wear a face mask or adequate facial covering.
- We no longer have a “waiting room.” Please call the office once you have arrived to receive guidance on entering.
As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective equipment, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more.
To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or any COVID-19 related symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled within the past 14 days.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html